Monday, December 24, 2012

Joel Osteen "I am" Quote

This was the best thing I heard today!
Important message:

First Bible Confession:
(hold your bible in your hand)
This is my bible
I am what it says I am
I have what it says I have
I can do what it says I can do
Today I will be taught The Word of God
I boldly confess my mind is alert
My heart is receptive
I will never be the same
In Jesus Name Amen

Message Notes:

The Power Of "I AM" what follows theses two simple words will determine the kind of live you live.
I am blessed
I am strong
I am healthy

Or
I am slow
I am unattractive
I am a horrible mother

The "I am's" coming out  of your mouth will either bring success or failure. All through the day the power of "I am" is at work. We make a mistake..."I am so clumsy", we look in the mirror..."I am so old", we someone who is talented..."I am so average",  we get caught in traffic..."I am so unlucky", many times we use the power of "I am" against us. We don't realize we are building our future. Principle: "what follows the I AM will always come looking for you". When you say "I am so clumsy" clumsiness comes looking for you, when you say "I am so old" wrinkles comes looking for you. Whatever you follow the I AM with you are handing it an invitation, you are opening the door giving it permission to be in your life.

The good news is you get to choose the "I AM"so when you say "I AM blessed" blessing come into your life, "I am talented" talent comes looking for you, "I am healthy" health starts heading you way, "I am strong" strength starts tracking you down,



No comments:

Post a Comment